Company: Saint Laurent
Sector: Luxury Goods
Type of contract: 6 month Internship/Starting January 2019
Profession: Legal Experience
Publication date: 16.11.18
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first fashion house to launch the concept of luxury ready-to-wear by creating, in 1966, the line 'Rive Gauche', synonymous with youth and freedom . This change represented a crucial first step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position it at the top of the world of luxury.
Today, the Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, bags, small leather goods, jewelery, scarves, ties and glasses.
Within the Legal Department, you will assist the team on topics related to intellectual property and commercial contracts.
· Brand portfolio management (registration applications, objections, proof of use, monitoring the fight against counterfeiting and parallel networks ...);
· Analysis, drafting and negotiation of contracts related to the Studio business of the House as well as fashion shows: modeling contracts, contract of transfer of rights to the image, contract of assignment of copyright, licenses, etc.
· Analysis, drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts of all types: distribution, franchise, sales commission, duty-free, purchases, services, consulting, IT contracts, NDA, letters of intent, endorsements, etc .;
· Advice and support of operational law firms;
· Establishment and monitoring of dashboards.
· Graduated from a Master 2 of intellectual property type, you ideally have a first internship in business or law firm.
· With regard to the international activity of our House, you have perfect command of English both in spoken and written form.
· You have editorial skills, analysis and communication certain. You are dynamic and enjoy teamwork.
· This internship is available from January 2019 for a period of six months.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
This role may have expired - to apply applications should be made directly through the company’s website.